Express service also available | Apply Now
60 Days Single Entry UAE Visa is the most preferable option for people willing to go to the UAE for the period of 60 days or less than that for visiting beautiful sites, attending conferences, meeting relatives, etc.
The document/visa validity is for 60 days from the date of issue and your maximum stay will also be for 60 days from the date of entry into the UAE. There is every possibility for visa extension.
The entire visa application process is smooth and we generally take 24 to 72 working hours in Normal Service to get things done.
Documents Required for UAE Visa
- The passport validity should be 6 months from the start of a journey.
- A clear passport size photograph of the applicant.
Types of entry
The UAE delivers wider options for people across the world. In the past few years, it has been acclaimed as one of the best tourist places and therefore, we arrange two different types of services.
- Single entry UAE visa
- Multiple entry UAE visa
- Normal UAE Visa Service: 2-3 working days
- Express UAE Visa Service: 12 to 24 working hours
Steps to Apply
- Click on the UAE visa application form
- Fill in all the details required in the form. Also, upload the passport copy and coloured photograph of passport size. You can also WhatsApp such documents at +971-505863986 or share the same via email email@example.com. If you come across any problem, you can seek assistance through 24*7 Live Chat or WhatsApp Number.
- We also provide the option of adding other applicants. They may be your family members, colleagues, friends, relatives, etc. So, click on Add More Applicant button if you wish to add others.
- After filling up the entire application form, click on the “Submit Application Button”. Now, you only have to make payments. The best part is that we have made things very easy via visa card, debit card or credit card.
Why Insta UAE Visa?
- Easy application form
- Instant notifications on your email address
- Track visa status online anytime
- Complete support
- Best assistance via 24*7 Chat Support or WhatsApp Number.
- Applications are processed by experts
- Highest visa approval ratio
- Industry-Leading 256-bit SSL encryption
Things to be Noted
- You are given a reference ID to track the status of your UAE Visa Application.
- Information will be made available at every step of your visa process.
- The approved visa shall be sent to your registered email address.
- You are supposed to keep a copy of your visa while travelling to the UAE.
- The entire information must be true to avoid any delay in processing the visa.
- Any type of application for employment/work/business for the UAE shall not be considered at our end.
- Those belonging to GCC countries are exempted from carrying a UAE visa. But they have to show their GCC country passport at the Immigration Counter.
- The 60 Days Single Entry Visa is valid across all the corners of the UAE.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
The extension on all types of single entry UAE visas is permissible. For clear information, visitors may speak to us through 24/7 Online Chat Service or WhatsApp.
No, you can’t. A tourist visa does not allow a traveller to work.
We provide a reference number to every applicant for knowing the status of the UAE visa application. They just have to click on Track Application in the menu, enter the reference number and select Go.
Applicants belonging to all age groups can apply for a UAE visa. However, the requirement of documents may vary.
Once your visa is approved, a PDF attachment of the same is sent on the registered Email-id.
Payments can be made with debit or credit cards. An option of visa card is also available.
The period between issue and expiry date of the visa is known as the visa validity.
60 days UAE Visa
* Travel Insurance, with COVID-19 coverage is
mandatory, as per the UAE Government directive. Book the Government approved
travel insurance along with your visa to avail a flat discount of $100 on the