Express service also available | Apply Now
60 Days multiple entry UAE Visa meets the purpose of those who wish to make visits time and again in 60 days. The extension over this type of visa is not allowed.
Applying for a visa requires a few steps only. So, don’t wait and click on the UAE visa application form. After the due process, the visa shall be sent to your provided Email address.
Documents Required for 60 Days UAE Visa
- A clear copy of your valid passport bearing atleast 6 months validity from the very start of your journey.
- A clear passport size photograph of the applicant.
Types of Entry
UAE has magnificent sightseeing places. It is praised for its royal lifestyle and best hospitality. In the past few years, we have noticed that more and more people are anxious to travel to UAE, and therefore, we are helping them with two types of entry.
- Single entry UAE visa
- Multiple entry UAE visa
We have equal weightage for all the customers and we have a team of experts who process things in the soonest possible time. Generally, we facilitate two types of services:
- Normal UAE Visa Service: 2-3 working days
- Express UAE Visa Service: 12 to 24 working hours
How to Apply?
- Click on UAE Visa Application Form Button in Menu
- You now have the Application Form on the screen. Keep in mind that the information you are providing should be upto the mark. Add More Applicant button allows you to add other applicants as well.
- Once you fill in the details, click on Submit Application Button.
- Now, you reach the final stage of the 60 Days multiple entry UAE Visa application process. Make payments via visa card, debit card or credit card. On making payments, the submission of your application will be provided on your registered Email-id.
Why choose Insta UAE Visa?
- Easy steps to apply
- 24x7 services (Online Chat Support/WhatsApp/Phone/Email/Skype)
- Easy payment options
- Proper guidance from visa experts
- Smart visa application process
- Visa is provided over Email-id
- High-security standards
- Best approval rate
- All charges inclusive
- Flawless process
Looking for any assistance? We are always available through 24/7 Live Chat and WhatsApp Support Number
- A reference ID will help you to track your UAE Visa application.
- You will be notified instantly at every step of your application process.
- Approved visa as a PDF attachment is provided over your registered email id.
- Keep the printout of your visa while travelling.
- We do not provide work /job/employment visa for Dubai.
- Any sort of application for employment/work/business for the UAE shall not be taken into consideration by us.
- Those hailing from GCC countries are exempted from carrying a UAE visa. However, if they wish to enter the other emirate, they have to produce their GCC country passport at the Immigration Desk.
- The 60 Days Single Entry Visa is acceptable from one end to the other of the UAE.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
You require a photocopy of the first and last pages of your passport, which should have a minimum validity of 6 months. Additionally, you need a colour front-facing passport size photocopy.
Usually, we take 24 to 72 working hours to process an application in Normal Sevice. If you wish to get a visa in a span of 12 to 24 hours, you can go with our Express Service.
No, the extension is not possible over such type of visa.
As per the guidelines of UAE immigration, your passport validity should be more than 6 months before the beginning of your journey. If your passport is nearing its end, you have to renew it before travelling to UAE.
If you have submitted your application form and made payments, you can't cancel it from your end. However, we are liable to assist you in every possible way.
60 Days multiple entry UAE Visa
* Travel Insurance, with COVID-19 coverage is
mandatory, as per the UAE Government directive. Book the Government approved
travel insurance along with your visa to avail a flat discount of $100 on the